Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Missing Daddy already...


Jason is on his way to the airport for a business trip to San Diego and I'm sitting in the kitchen with Conner listening to my Bahamas Pandora station missing him already. He works so hard and has been so busy ever since Conner was born. It's definitely been challenging, but I'm so proud of his work ethic and determination to do a great job despite the stress of it all. He's not satisfied with just doing what's expected and always strives for doing things that are the best for the big picture of the project. That fills me with pride for my husband and for the amazing example he will set for Conner as he gets older: to work hard and not settle for anything less than a little more than what's expected. I'm so thankful for my sweet husband and thankful that I have a sweet baby boy who will probably grow up to be just like him.


So as Conner and I prepare to have a few days here without Daddy, I just want to have this in the front of my mind. We will be Tango'ing with him every night, and I'll take lots of pictures and videos to show Jason when he gets home. I am already excited about some quality family time this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard being a 'single mom' at times when the husband travels. Been there. Hope everything goes well while he is gone! Great advice, though...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete