Friday, August 17, 2012

Kinda sorta crawling...maybe...

So this past week Jason worked a TON, and saw Conner Tuesday morning and then not again until this morning due to working like a mad scientist ... but he's working so hard and doing so great at work. We are really proud of him, and it's so cool to see how much Conner just melts for his daddy. They already have such a special bond - I love having a little boy!

 Mover and a shaker!

Sweet boy!
 
 Wednesday morning this is what I was greeted with when I walked into his room...so big!

This morning he was so cute in his crib having fun with his elephant stuffed animal (the one we take pictures of him with every month to see how big he's getting...). He's moving around more and more, and getting so much more adventurous and brave. He's taken a few spills, but he's a trooper and is so determined to get to where he wants to be, so he just rolls with the punches. He wants to climb on EVERYTHING. It's pretty exhausting to hold him sometimes, when he wants to climb up you. Crazy, kid!


Then this afternoon, I was letting him explore in his room, and he was just having the best time. This video is long and somewhat boring for the reader who only wants to see funny baby stuff. This is just him looking around and half-crawling as he explores one corner of his room. This new freedom he has is definitely something I am anxious about, but excited at the same time, because I know there are so many more fun things to come with crawling, walking, talking, and playing.



 Paw Paw came over today for a little bit and played with Conner, read to him, and put him down for a nap. It was a nice break for me, and I got to hang out with my dad for a little bit.

 Daddy loves his boy! They are always rolling around on the floor together.

Long week for daddy ... TGIF!

Jason and I are about to go watch 12 Monkeys, and eat chocolate chip cookies. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment