Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Can my 7.5 month old really be in 12 month pjs already??

Saturday we went car shopping with my SIL, Courtney. Conner came with us and did so great. He had a few fussy moments, but no meltdowns and even though it was super hot, he was a trooper. 

Since the Bear finally has top and bottom teeth, his new fascination is grinding them together. It sounds so horrible. I hate it! But here he is full on grinding those baby teeth.
 
 Practicing with the sippy cup. He so does not get it.

 Hanging out in the finance office with Aunt Courtney! She bought an awesome 2011 Hyundai Sonata. It's a pretty sweet ride.

 Hanging out like a big boy in the high chair at Palio's Pizza. He had just woken up from a nap in Daddy's arms, so he was still warming up to everyone at the table.

 Cuddling my baby before laying him down for bed one night. I will so miss these days when he gets older. I'm just so in love with this sweet little son of mine!

 I was trying to take a picture of Conner in his 12 month pj's ... now that he's in super explorer mode, it's hard to get a good photo of him!

 Reaching for those stuffed animals...oh boy, am I ready for him to crawl???

 All these pics are in a span of like 1 minute. Hyper boy was ready for bed!

He wanted those toes, SO BAD!!
 
 Conner was standing in MiMi's lap this morning looking at Stella. He was so excited that he could see her. He'd get distracted and look away and we'd say, "Conner, where's Stella? Where's the kitty?" and he'd look back over MiMi's shoulder and smile so big when he saw Stella. Could have been a coincidence, but I like to think he knew what we were saying, which is pretty darn cool.

 "Where's the kitty, Conner?"

Do you guys get bored of these pics? I sure don't. I could look at pics of my sleeping boy all day and not get tired of them. This was today while my mom and I were out shopping. Tired baby!

Tomorrow Jason and I are going out on a date night and I am so excited. My mom and dad are going to watch Conner at their place and keep him overnight. It will be so nice to not even have to think about listening for the monitor. I'm sure we'll go to dinner, and maybe even a movie. It's been a while since he and I have been out alone together, so I'm really looking forward to it. I think I may even be able to sleep in until 8am, too! That is a HUGE deal!! Ahhh, sweet, sweet, sleeeeeep.


No comments:

Post a Comment