Monday, February 14, 2011

Third time's the charm...

This past weekend Jason and I got busy working on one of the projects we've been putting off since August. I can't believe it's been over six months that we've been procrastinating on our bathroom project. I know I promised a post late last week on the updates to the laundry room, but this bathroom painting project was just calling our name! The weather was BEAUTIFUL and we could open the windows and work on this project together. Here are some progress photos:
 This picture makes it look banana yellow - it's much more pale that that in real life. But still, not the color I was looking for.

 Cutting in - my favorite part of painting. :)

 My roller man - he did such a great job!

 Ahhhhh - MUCH better.
Happy Valentine's Day to me - freshly painted bathroom!

The past few nights we've been sleeping on the futon in the extra bedroom to avoid the paint fumes. It's been kind of fun - almost like a slumber party. New room, new bed, makes for a camp-y feel. I'm hoping the fumes will subside by tomorrow night so we can get back in our comfy bed, though. And I can't wait to hang stuff on the walls and really start decorating now that the walls are the right color.

Jason and I are celebrating our Valentine's Day on Saturday night at The Melting Pot. So tonight it was low-key, we had spaghetti and meatballs and watched a chick flick. I had looked online at the movies available on Netflix to have several for us to choose from, and so we watched Outsourced. This is my new favorite movie!!! I love the music - makes me want to get up and dance! It was so funny and the dialogue was highly entertaining.



And, just because I love this show too, I will leave you with another amazing Scrubs clip...


Happy Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. I just added Outsourced to my Netflix queue although it looks like Pasco watched it over Winter Break... so it looks like it'll have to be one of those Saxon-wakes-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-and-falls-asleep-on-me-I'll-watch-it-on-my-iPhone movies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - if you ever want a Girl's Night In I would totally watch it again and make dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete