Friday, February 25, 2011

Never really been a reader, but ...

This weekend I plan to finish the book I'm currently reading ... Breaking Dawn of the Twilight series. The first three books, Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse were good, but I had a hard time getting "hooked" into the story until at least the second half of each one. Breaking Dawn, however, has been so intriguing from the very beginning and I have only about 100 pages left to read and I'm on the edge of my seat! I've been bringing my book with me everywhere I go in case I get a free moment to find out what happens.



In doing a little research on when the final movie will come out, I found out that Breaking Dawn will be slit into 2 movies, and the first one comes out November 2011, and the final movie comes out some time in 2012. I am really excited to see these movies. I think I may even go back and re-read all the books again before November when the movie comes out.

The other plan for this weekend is to finish the laundry room. I was tempted to get started on replacing the bathroom vanities, but Jason reminded me that it would be so nice to not have so many unfinished projects going on at one time. He's right. It will be nice to be able to walk into a finished laundry room that doesn't have paint cans and a ladder to navigate around when trying to do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment