Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another reason I am loving Texas lately...

So, who has two thumbs and is off again from work today? This girl.



This time I had a gut feeling we'd be off, so I brought some work home. Not too much, but enough to make me feel less anxiety about my current work-load. Jason went in to work today, and said the roads were worse when he got to work than when he left the house. This, of course, makes me worried, but he's a big boy and can take care of himself. Will definitely be praying for his safety today as he drives home.

Out my back window I can see the sleet/snow swirling around and slowly sticking on the ground. It looks absolutely miserable outside! I am so thankful I don't have to get out in it today.

So, on the agenda for today ...
  • work stuff - get it done and out of the way
  • 4 more loads of laundry - didn't I just do this last week on a snow day?
  • watch last night's episode of Parenthood - one of the best shows on TV (in my opinion)
  • major house cleaning - I've been so lazy lately!
  • begin organizing the tall cabinets in the laundry room (blog post on this later this week)
  • write out grocery list and plan my menus for the next week and a half
  • load all my errand-related stuff into my car so I don't have any more excuses to not get it done!
What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment