Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lookin' good!!

I decided to paint two of the walls in the laundry room the dark purple/mocha color and it looks so good. I am beyond pleased with the result. Now we can start screwing the cabinets into the walls and paint the cabinet doors! My main focus is to go through all our closets and decide whether things should be moved to the laundry room for storage, be thrown away or organized better where they are. Of course, at some point we'll have a kid, so one of our extra bedrooms will need to be a baby room ... which means I can't store my wedding dress, gift wrap station, candles and video games in there. I'm pretty excited to clear stuff out - been in a purging mood lately (I've been told that is what nesting is ... although I am NOT pregnant - don't want to start any rumors here). Here's a pretty cool photo of our progress taken from my iPhone Instagram app:

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! And good idea to organize NOW while you have time and energy - I wish that I'd done that pre-kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see an updated pic since you've finished the doors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete