Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bumpdate - 31 weeks

Yesterday I had my ultrasound to check baby girl's size, since I have had 2 big boys, and it went great! She's measuring 2 weeks ahead...but the ultrasound tech acted like that wasn't a huge deal. We got to double check that she's indeed a girl, but no pics of her face. She was pressed up against the wall of the uterus, so no fluid=no picture. We caught glimpses of her sweet face, and she was sucking her thumb, so that was cute. Everything else looked great and it was awesome to be able to see her again. Jason had a meeting at work, so he wasn't able to come, but Kylee came with me and it was so good having her there.

We didn't get a pic today, but back in November I had my 20-week ultrasound to find out the gender and here's our pic with the sweet ultrasound tech! I just love her.
It was a full house that day, Jason, Kylee, and Jason's mom all came to that appointment. There were many tears and cheers when the tech wrote "NO DOUBT IT'S A GIRL" on the screen. It's a memory I'll never forget.

This is the best profile pic we got at that 20-week appointment.

I had an idea to have framed 5x7's of each of the kids in the kitchen because we have giant countertops that go on forever. My sweet friend Sarah took our family photos back in November, so I had the perfect photos of each of the boys to use, and I used this ultrasound pic of our sweet girl in her frame for now. I love having pictures of my babies out for me to see every day!

And a project I need to get started on...covering the letters of her name with scrapbook paper. I had picked out these patterns before looking at anything else, so I'm going to take another look at the color of sheets and changing pad covers I registered for to see if they go together. I may be checking out Hobby Lobby for some more paper ideas. ;)

On Monday I think I was getting over a sinus infection so we had s chill day at home playing and watching movies. The "nesting" instinct hit hard and I made a giant list of things I want to get done between now and the end of March. I tried to break each project down into several smaller, doable steps so that we can knock things off a little at a time instead of having to have an entire afternoon to do it all.


Happy Wednesday, friends!!



No comments:

Post a Comment