Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My 1st Mother's Day...

This year I celebrated my very first Mother's Day. It was a great day and I felt so loved by my sweet husband and family. We woke up and Jason got Conner ready for church while I got ready by myself in our bathroom (this happens every Sunday, but it's still nice!).

Daddy and Conner playing.

Me and my baby before church.

 Our family at church. :)

Daddy and Conner hanging out at lunch so I could eat by myself. I'm not really used to that - it was so nice, though! On the Border was super yummy. :)

Uncle Brady and Conner back at our house.

Playing all by himself in his Bumbo seat. He likes to turn around in it. Haha!

Mommy and Conner for my first Mother's Day!

Yummy sweet potatoes!

MiMi and Conner on Mother's Day. So sweet.

Jason was so sweet to give me money to go get a massage (which I still haven't gotten yet ... I keep saying I will soon!) while he watches Conner, and a movie gift card so I can go see a movie with whoever I want while he hangs with Conner, too. It was so nice for him to acknowledge all that I do and that I may want a break and some time to myself. It was great to spend time with my family, too. They are awesome and I love spending time with them. They love Conner so much and it's so fun to watch them all interact.

Conner - I love you more and more every day and am SO thankful for you, sweet boy! God is so good. I can't believe He let me be your mom. You bring me so many smiles all day long and I love watching you grow and learn new things. You are such a happy boy, and I love watching your personality unfold. You look more and more like your daddy every day and I could kiss your little cheeks all day! I look forward to seeing you grow up, but I'm so glad that you are still so little and I am enjoying every single phase you go through. I love you, Conner-Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment