Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lots o' pics...

As I'm trying to keep things updated, here are a bunch more pictures from mid-December until now that I took on my phone.

 A couple weeks before my due date taking a pic of my new haircut. Looking very pregnant.

 Splitsville with Chris and Kylee the weekend before my due date. Hello, baby belly!

 Jason and I at the Christmas Eve service at church.

 My family on Christmas Eve. I was so ready for Conner to hurry up and make his debut.

 One of our first moments with Conner. Notice Jason's scrub top - and Conner's big feet prints! He definitely has big ole feet.

 Aunt Kylee and baby Conner. She's a natural!

 Uncle Chris and Aunt Kylee - so glad they came to see us the next day in the hospital. They also brought us dinner the first night we were home ... McAllister's and Nothing Bundt Cakes!! It was so delicious and it was so sweet of them to bring us dinner. They are such great friends and it's been fun having them around as we figure this whole parenting thing out. :)

 I love this picture. Jason being his goofy self!

 Just checking Conner out - we couldn't get enough of his sweet face!

 My boys!!!! Love this picture.

 Uncle Brady loving on Conner - see how great he is holding his little nephew? Conner is so lucky to have an Uncle as awesome as Brady.

 MiMi burping Conner ... and he's doing his usual back-flip attempts. ;)

 I am so going to miss him being this tiny!!

 Finally starting to open his eyes some. They are so dark ... they look black. I wonder if he'll have my dark brown eyes?

This picture makes me laugh - such a funny face! 

Jason burping Conner - he is so patient!

 Jason and Conner hanging out while Mommy and MiMi run some errands.

 This was a pic MiMi sent me when Jason and I went out on our first date after becoming parents. Love it.

 This was the delicious dessert we shared on our date at Olive Garden. SO GOOD.

About to go on our first walk around the neighborhood. It felt good to get out of the house, but I was so sore! It was definitely good to get home and sit down after that. ;)

 Stella has been feeling a little left out and has been super loving and attention starved. Kylee doesn't mind. ;)

 Hanging out with Daddy. :)

 Could his sweet little face be any cuter??

 Conner meeting Grandma Su Su! Jason's parents came to visit for 2 weeks and get settled into their new town home. Susan made some amazing meals and loved on Conner every chance she got. It was so great having them here - can't wait to see them again in April!

 My, what a long neck you have! ;)

 Naked baby!

 Grandpa/Big B was a hit! Stella and Conner loved him!

 My sweet boys.

 Cuddle time with Conner-bear in the morning. Nothing better.

 So content. :)

 Look at those fingers! So long!

 This was such a sweet moment. Barry kept rubbing Conner's head and saying, "hey buddy." It was so cute, I had to snap a pic!

 Conner had some congestion for about a week, so we got a humidifier and it cleared it right up. However, I sucked many a boogy like this one out of little man's nose. I became mildly obsessed with boogy patrol... ;)

 Stella getting loving where she can...Jessica is comfy!

 Jess came over to hang with me and Conner. He cuddled with her big time. :)

 You talkin' to me??

 Melt.My.Heart.

 This was mid-back-flip attempt. Lookin' chubby, yo!

 Me and my ONE MONTH OLD baby!! Time is flying!

 Jason and Conner at one month old. Daddy-hood looks so good on him, right?? I'm one lucky girl...

 Trying out my Mobywrap, and DANG do babies sleep good in these!

 I know it's just gas, but how cute is this little smile?!

Stella, you can try, but the baby will always be cuter. ;)

1 comment:

  1. HAHA out of all of those pics, I think that the last one (in conjunction with your comment below it) is my fav... where both Stella and Conner stretching! Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete