Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nursery Pics

Last Monday we had an ultrasound and found out that they are estimating Conner to be 6 pounds, 3 ounces ... he is going to be one big baby! Tuesday I had an appointment with the doctor and she said that hopefully I'll go into labor on my own at 37 or 38 weeks ... I'll be 37 weeks a week from tomorrow. I was excited because (1) I am so ready to meet our sweet baby boy, and (2) I am also ready to not be pregnant anymore ... everything is getting very squished in my belly, and I am getting more and more uncomfortable. And as excited as I was, I was also feeling more and more anxious about all the things we still needed to do in his room. So, the day after Thanksgiving Jason and I went to IKEA to pick up the last few pieces of furniture for Conner's room. We came home and put everything together and basically finished his room. It is such a great feeling to know that we are ready for him when we bring him home.






Next on my "to-do" list is to pack the bags for the hospital. Can't believe that it's time for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment