Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More than you want to know, I'm sure...

A ~ AGE: 26

B ~ BED SIZE: Queen ... and I don't think we'll ever get a King even though we are extremely tall people. I just like the feeling of having Jason near me. Would love a Sleep Number bed, though...

C ~ CHORE I HATE: Cleaning the Shower/Tub

D ~ DOGS: I want one so bad, but Jason doesn't want the added responsibility. I mean, I get it. But it still would make me so happy to have one!


E ~ ESSENTIAL START TO MY DAY ITEM: Radio time - love me some 106.1 KISS FM


F ~ FAVORITE COLOR: Purple

G ~ GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
www.jamesavery.com
H ~ HEIGHT: 5'11"

I ~ INSTRUMENTS I PLAY: Piano

J ~ JOB TITLE: Estimating Department Assistant

K ~ KIDS: Not yet .......but it's the next chapter in life!

http://www.thisnext.com/tag/organically-grown-onesie/

L ~ LIVE: McKinney, TX

M ~ MOM'S NAME: Sharon

N ~ NICKNAMES: Jason calls me Sweet Pea. There are lots from high school that I'd rather forget...

O ~ OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: None - but I may have gallbladder surgery soon ... so that may end up being my first!

P ~ PET PEEVE: Lying. Just be honest and you won't have to keep up with who heard which story from you...

Q ~ QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "You mean there was lettuce essence on our burgers? ... Does that satisfy our vegetable requirement?" - Rory, Gilmore Girls


R ~ RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED: Right - but I wish I was ambidextrous.

S ~ SIBLINGS: One little brother - Brady.


T ~ TIME YOU WAKE UP: Between 5 and 6am every weekday. I try to get up by 7 or 8 on the weekends so I don't sleep the day away. But I could literally sleep for 9-10 hours every night.

U ~ UNDERWEAR: Ummm, yes?

V ~ VEGETABLE YOU DISLIKE: I pretty much enjoy most vegetables...but I stick to my comfort zone and don't try too many unique ones very often.

W ~ WHAT MAKES YOU LATE: Worrying about whether or not Jason will be late. Or quite possibly not allowing adequate amounts of time for getting ready and driving.

X ~ X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD DONE: I fractured my right arm twice as a kid so I'm sure I got X-rays for that. And I got an X-ray of my spine when I went to the chiropractor for the first time.

Y ~ YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Umm, EVERYTHING I make is yummy. Hello?!? JK. I like to think I make a mean bruscetta, guacamole, chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate pie. Too bad they don't fit together for a complete meal!


Z ~ ZOO ANIMAL FAVORITE: ELEPHANTS!!! This picture, as well as many other elephant decorations are all over my house. Love these sweet animals!


No comments:

Post a Comment