Thursday, January 13, 2011

Immeasurably more...


This is what I saw when I opened my garage to leave for work yesterday morning. Isn't it beautiful?? This week has stayed cold enough that there is still snow on the ground 3-4 days after our big snow day on Sunday. The photo reminds me of one of those little mountain towns where it snows all the time and everyone's always bundled up. Makes me want to curl up by the fire with a good book and just relax. I'm thankful that I live in Texas where we have the extreme heat and the extreme cold and everything in between. I love bundling up - and I love wearing flip flops.


I'm also thankful for beautiful sunrises like this that remind me that God is all that I need. Even when work seems like too much to handle, and I'm tired and worn out from the day. I can rest in the knowledge of His grace and mercy in my life, and know that He has a plan for me. More perfect than I could ask for or imagine.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.  ~Ephesians 3: 20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment