Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2 month stats...

February 28, Conner was 2 months old and had a very eventful doctor's appointment. At 2 months babies get the first round of vaccines, which is what I'd been waiting for before taking Conner out in public. I'm sure that my carefulness can be attributed to many things, but mostly the fact that it's cold/flu season, and he's my first born. I hear you get a lot less strict about stuff the more kids you have. We shall see.

So first we got to find out his stats, which is always the most interesting thing for me. I'm always so curious how many more inches he's grown and how many pounds he's gained.

Weight: 12 lb, 8 oz (65%)
Height: 24 3/4" (93%)
Head Circ: 16" (62%)

He was being such a fun baby while we waited to see the doc. He was smiling and being super interactive. He even sucked on his hands and arms for a bit. It was super cute.




So then he got his shots, and he did so good! He cried a bit, and I won't lie ... seeing him cry made me tear up a little. It was great to be able to comfort him when was hurting. He calmed down pretty quickly and was back to his happy smiling self in no time! Love my sweet baby boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment