Wednesday, March 10, 2010

25?!?!

So, I turned 25 on March 6 and I seriously can't believe how fast my life is going by! It was a great week of celebrations with my family and friends and I definitely feel like a very blessed girl. Here are some photos:

Jason and I went to CPK for dinner and he gave me presents! He's so good to me. :)

Opening presents wrapped in birthday hat paper. (Jason wrapped my Christmas presents in this paper one year because he thought they looked like Christmas trees. LOL)

Friday night we painted at the house just the two of us. It was really fun and we got a LOT done.

Check out the finished product - lots of cutting in, but so worth it. I LOVE the green!

Celebrating at my parent's house. My mom made ham, dressing, broccoli casserole, mashed sweet potatoes, homemade rolls, AND chocolate cake. She deserves the Mom of the Year award.

I got my very own CROCS! AND they are pink!

Cut in cabinet wall. We're getting our appliances on Monday. We are SO excited.

Here we are at The Melting Pot with our best buds. Jason took the picture, but didn't make it in the photo!

The best husband in the world with the birthday girl.

This picture is AWESOME. LOL!

Our sweet friends, Chris and Kylee.

Jason is excited for the MEAT.

Kylee being mischievous with the lobster tail...

Look how red it is!

The waiter totally called her out - but admitted he's done it too. It was SO funny. But you had to be there.

Chris cut the tiny sliver of cheesecake in half and it was hysterical. He's a skilled knifist.

So these are the updates from this past weekend. Lots of fun and I'm a year older. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment